Brewlab can create and manage tailored quality control plans, helping you get the most out of your budget. We are the beverage industries one stop shop for quality control requirements, proactively taking all the stress and hassle out of setting up plans and knowing when to submit samples.
A Brewlab Due Diligence plan can act as a Quality Control insurance package, helping to avoid costly production problems as well as making sure you adhere to the legal requirements of HMRC and comply with SIBA and SALSA safety requirements (correct as of January 2021).
Regular analysis can also flag up any drift on declared specifications.
Our Due Diligence packages qualify for a discount from our normal list prices.
Other features include:
- Your Own Dedicated Account Manager. Brewlab will proactively manage your plan and keep you updated when your submissions are due. We’ll also be there to answer questions and for trouble shooting.
- External Services Discount. Sometimes a problem is harder to diagnose. If a QC solution can’t offered be using telephone support, an external audit can be arranged at a discounted rate. Our lab manager will visit your site to carry out a full quality review of your plant and processes, taking samples and providing detailed recommendations.
- Online Training. Gain access to our dedicated online learning platform that hosts lots of different resources that are ideal for improving understanding of laboratory techniques and common faults. We’ll add regular content and run webinars to keep you up to date with brewing trends and help your team do as much in house quality control as possible.
- Specialist Training Discount. Tap into discount rates on our highly respected practical training courses, that improve knowledge and skills.
- Yeast Services Discount. Discover all the benefits of securely storing your yeast strains with Brewlab and how using wet yeast can improve beer quality at the same time as reducing brewing costs.
If you’re interested in a quote for your brewery, please complete the below form. Once received the lab team will create your tailored no obligation sample plan for approval. If you’re then happy to go ahead payment terms can be agreed and set up. For other beverage producers please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will also receive a certificate of participation with your first set of sample pots.
*Early sign up is defined as before the end of November 2021 and is applied to this year’s prices. It is dependent on a direct debit plan being agreed and set up. Sign ups before the end of December 2021 qualifies for a 10% discount on 2022 prices.